Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser for today:

My name's Bacon Sobelowski. I have bad timing.



(Pg 12, Fishing for Bacon by Michael Davie)



Note: This book will be reviewed on November 10th for the Eco-Libris' Green Books Campaign.

(Thanks to Raz Godelnik of Eco-Libris and the publisher for sending this book to me for review!)

5 Responses

  1. Beth F Says:

    Love that teaser!!!!


  2. Jennifer Says:

    Ha! I can relate to bad timing.

    Jennifer
    http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/10/coppola-pediatric-surgeon-in-iraq.html


  3. Alice Says:

    Short and with a punch!


  4. Veens Says:

    That cracked me up!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.