Melody

Koln, Germany

17 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Huh! Is that painted on the sidewwalk, or on a carpet, or what?


  2. there is a guy who does that all the time in the Hauptwache subway station in Frankfurt.


  3. Ana S. Says:

    Wow, that's impressive!



  4. Melody Says:

    Sandy - My apologies! I should've explained more in my post. :P That's a painting, and the hubs said there're a lot of these talented artists doing these on the streets. I wish I was there to witness everything!!

    Lenore - I'd love to see the paintings! They're awesome!

    Nymeth - Yes, they are! I'm in awe!

    Naida - I wish I could hang one of those in my house. ;)


  5. Alice Says:

    I've seen artwork like these but I don't think they were from Germany like the ones here. They're beautiful!


  6. Veens Says:

    wow! Paintings on the streets! Nice!


  7. Julia Says:

    I've seen similiar artwork around too. Especially some from friends who pass the artwork through emails. I thought those artist are so brilliant and beauitful. Sometime it break-taking too :)

    Thanks for sharing!


  8. Melody Says:

    Alice, Veens - I love these artworks! They're so beautiful!

    Julia - I've seen a few of these artworks through emails too, but it's a pity that I didn't keep them!


  9. violet Says:

    wow...absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking.


  10. Jennifer Says:

    Stunning, as the arts tend to be in Germany. Great photography. Happy WW!


  11. S. Krishna Says:

    That is too cool!


  12. Beth F Says:

    Very cool!!!!


  13. Melody Says:

    Violet, Jennifer, Swapna & Beth - Thanks, ladies! Glad you think this painting is cool too!


  14. Darlene Says:

    Wow, how amazing!


  15. I love the colors! I would love to walk down the street and see beautiful paintings like that instead of ugly graffiti.


  16. Melody Says:

    Dar & Wendy - It's so pretty! I love the colours too!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.