Melody
Bonn, Germany

9 Responses
  1. Care Says:

    You know what struck me so odd about all the beautiful buildings I saw in Germany (and Belgium)? That when I wandered inside - the interiors are so MODERN. anyway, that's what I thought of when I saw this. :)


  2. Andreea Says:

    I have been there when I was little. I do remember that I liked the city!


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I can't get over how much Germany looks like Poland. I guess it makes sense as they are neighbors!


  4. Darlene Says:

    Wow, this is such a beautiful picture!


  5. Alice Says:

    I want to go Germany one day!


  6. Veens Says:

    That's kind of a monster :)
    Look at the magnificence of it! Love!


  7. Jennifer Says:

    Oh my goodness, a child's paradise in beautiful Bonn. Happy WW!


  8. I love the architecture in Germany. I wish there was something like that in my city. But then, my city isn't quite that old.



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.