Melody
Tomorrow is the eve of Chinese New Year*, so I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends and readers a very Happy & Prosperous New Year! May you all have a roaring success in the coming Year of the Tiger!

Because the first day of Chinese New Year coincides with Valentine's Day, I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and may you have a wonderful day with your loved ones!

Due to the holidays, I will be off for a short break and will most likely be back in the middle of next week! Cheers to all!

* During Chinese New Year, mandarin oranges (and tangerines) are considered traditional symbols of abundance and good fortune; they are frequently displayed as decoration and presented as gifts to families and friends.
Labels: edit post
20 Responses
  1. Violet Says:

    A very happy new year to you Melody!!!

    Wish you a happy valentines day too.


  2. Julia Says:

    Happy Chinese New Year, weekend and Happy Valentine Day to you too Melody! I hope you and your family to have a healthy years and a blessing holidays! Have fun!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Happy New Year, and Happy Valentine's :)


  4. Alice Says:

    Happy Chinese New Year and happy holidays, Melody! I'll be away and back only on Mon, Feb 22.


  5. Melody Says:

    Violet, Julia, CookieCrumbles & Alice - Thank you, ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

    @Alice - Wow, that's a long holiday to me, hehe. Have fun!


  6. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Have a wonderful holiday Melody!


  7. Darlyn Says:

    Happy Chinese New Year Melody!Have a blast! *wink2*


  8. Jennifer Says:

    Have a wonderful break! Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!


  9. Darlene Says:

    Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family Melody! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.


  10. Ceri Says:

    Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's! :D Have a great holiday.


  11. Happy holidays to you!


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Have fun celebrating!


  13. Joanna Says:

    Hello there,

    First time here... you have a really nice blog ! Happy Chinese New Year to you and family and happy holidays !


  14. Ana S. Says:

    Happy Holidays, Melody! See you next week :)


  15. The Bookworm Says:

    Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  16. Melody Says:

    To all my dear friends:

    Thank you for your comments and wishes! I'm enjoying the holidays and I can't wait to "see" you all soon! Hope everyone has a great week! :)


  17. Veens Says:

    I love those two things beside the oranges. They are so cute!!


  18. Iliana Says:

    Happy holidays, Melody! I hope you are planning some fun times for your short break :)


  19. Anonymous Says:

    Happy new year! Love the poppets!


  20. Melody Says:

    Veens - Those are poppets, and they're adorable, aren't they? :)

    Iliana, Chasingbawa - Thank you! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.