Melody

Holocaust Monument in
Berlin, Germany

13 Responses
  1. bermudaonion Says:

    I imagine this is very touching in person. Nice pictures.


  2. Violet Says:

    Beautiful pics and sad too.


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Oh my goodness, how impactful, even in pictures.



  4. Jennifer Says:

    I have never seen it in person, it must be an extremely emotional place to visit.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I've never seen photos of this before, thanks for sharing.


  6. Ladytink_534 Says:

    These are really neat looking. Lovely monument though.


  7. Suko Says:

    Thank you for posting these striking photos, Melody.


  8. Darlene Says:

    Beautiful & haunting pictures Melody.


  9. Alice Says:

    Thanks for sharing these pictures, Melody.


  10. Beth F Says:

    Gives me chills. Thanks for sharing these photos.


  11. Veens Says:

    Awful- when u think abt the horrors suffered by many in there!


  12. Iliana Says:

    I've never walked through the columns but have seen this monument. One day I definitely have to.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.