Melody

The interior of the Reichstag building in

Berlin, Germany
16 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Wow, now that is cool. I wonder when that was added? It looks pretty new, and not at all cohesive with the architecture you see in that area.


  2. Melody Says:

    Sandy - I'm curious too so I googled that and here's the link re. Reichstag building.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Very cool. This building was in a photography book I was recently looking though.


  4. Alice Says:

    Very nice pictures, Melody!


  5. Jennifer Says:

    Gorgeous pictures. I used one from Roskilde.


  6. An impressive place!


  7. Ladytink_534 Says:

    This is very neat!


  8. S. Krishna Says:

    Gorgeous! I was in Berlin when the Reichstag was still being built, I always wondered what it looked like from the inside!



  9. Veens Says:

    wowww... That is awesome!


  10. Iliana Says:

    I love it - we both posted a pic of the same place :)

    It is very cool on the inside.


  11. Darlene Says:

    Wow, that looks so cool!


  12. Beth F Says:

    That is so cool. Wow. Great shot.


  13. Julia Says:

    WOW I love it, it cool! The mirrors and such surrounded it..neat :)


  14. bermudaonion Says:

    Wow, that's gorgeous!


  15. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.