Melody
Pulau Ubin, Singapore
(March 13th, 2006)



12 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Those little shacks out on the water are interesting. I am assuming that is where the fisherman hang out?


  2. Iliana Says:

    Sandy stole my question :)

    I like how colorful they look!


  3. Veens Says:

    aww...beautiful!


  4. bermudaonion Says:

    Lovely and peaceful looking.




  5. Darlene Says:

    Love these pics! I would love to be relaxing on the water in one of those little hut looking things. It just looks so peaceful and serene.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I love Singapore rain or shine - gorgeous pics!


  7. Darlyn Says:

    ohh!i love beaches!


  8. I love all these pictures you've been posting about Singapore!


  9. Melody Says:

    Sandy - I'd think so.

    Thanks, everyone, for your comments! :)


  10. Alice Says:

    Gotta love Singapore!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.