Melody
For the last day of BBAW, we are asked to share what we enjoyed about BBAW and our blogging goals for the next year.

First and foremost, I want to thank Amy and her wonderful team for organising and putting this great event together. The best thing of BBAW is not only it allows book bloggers to share our passion for books and reading, it also expands our social networking with other book bloggers through participating in the fun topics and the interview swap during the 5-day event. I love the interaction, and it is great to make some new friends along the way and adding their links to my already long subscribers' list with Google Reader.

Finally, I want to thank all my readers for reading and commenting on my blog! You have no idea how much huge influence you have made on my reading and blogging, and I am really grateful for this. Thank you for broadening my reading horizons through your wonderful recommendations, and makes me discover so many great authors I have not heard of. Isn't it amazing how wonderful this bookblogging community is, despite of the physical distance and that we have not met one another in person but yet we are able to share and exchange views (no matter if they are book-related topics or any other matters) as if we are long-time friends?

As for my blogging goal for the next year, it is simple and will always remain the same and that is, I hope my reviews (thoughts) will influence you into reading the books. And most of all, have fun and make more new friends!

Labels: edit post
10 Responses
  1. Veens Says:

    It is always a pleasure to read your wonderful posts, Melody! I hope I get to read the variety of books you read!
    Thank you!


  2. Oh Melody--sending you a giant hug across all those oceans. :) What you say in this post is how I feel, too--the community is so great--keeps me coming back for more. :) And isn't Amy amazing?



  3. Amanda Says:

    Fun! :D Great goals.


  4. Alyce Says:

    I love the sense of community, and the interview swaps are always my favorite way of finding new blogs.


  5. Sherry Says:

    Please consider this comment your invitation to finish up your BBAW week by adding a link to any reviews you've managed to post this week to the Saturday Review of Books at Semicolon this Saturday. Every week book bloggers from all over the blogosphere post links to their reviews and other bloggers and readers check out the reviews and find even more books to add to their wishlists.

    Thanks for blogging and reading and sharing.



  6. Anna Says:

    It's great that we're able to bond with people we've never met through our love of books! I'm so glad to have discovered your blog.


  7. Julia Says:

    I'm always looking forward to see your daily dose of posts every day, Melody! It been pleasure to get to know you, your posts and to have your warm friendship :)


  8. Have fun and keep up the good posting.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.