Melody
23 September 2007
Taipei, Taiwan



10 Responses
  1. The Bookworm Says:

    great pics Mel! It kind of reminds me of NYC.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  2. Anonymous Says:

    beautiful, just the other day we were looking for places to visit on the net and Taipei was among them.


  3. Veens Says:

    Wow, Taiwan!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Taiwan is the kind of place that I never think of visiting, simply because it never occurs to me, but now.. I'd like to.


  5. Oh I so want to travel to Asia one day--but I think I'd have troubles picking just a few places. Need like a year to explore!!


  6. Terri B. Says:

    Great photos! That last one reminds me of a scene from Blade Runner :o)


  7. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I agree with Terri and the Blade Runner thing. These are great pictures!


  8. Julia Says:

    WOW love the beautiful tall scenery of the places! Great pictures!


  9. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I love all those billboards. Neat!


  10. Alice Says:

    Great pictures, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.