Melody

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia from The Printed Page where readers get to share the books that came into their house last week; the host for this month's Mailbox Monday is Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog.

Bought the following book from The Book Depository:

1) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (Don't you love the cover?)

What books came into your house last week?



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Marg and Claire that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I borrowed only one book from the library last week - Killing Floor by Lee Child. I actually ordered this book from The Book Depository two weeks ago but it hasn't arrived yet. This is the first book of the Jack Reacher Series and I'm enjoying reading it so far. I am also slowly adding the rest of the series onto my to-buy list so I can read them in the near future!

11 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Love the cover for HALO! I've read some of the Jack Reacher's books, and love them. I know you going to enjoy KILLING FLOOR, just like I did :)


  2. Veens Says:

    Halo's cover is beautiful!
    And I hope you enjoy your books!


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    As you know, I love my Jack Reacher. I spent one whole summer reading the whole series. As far as what walked into my house here recently, just wait. The number of books I picked up at SIBA is freaking insane.


  4. joanna Says:

    I've been wanting to try Lee Child, I'll look forward to your review! And I recently switched over to the Book Depository from Amazon, great isn't it!



  5. I just tried a new Jack Reacher book this year (61 Hours) and liked it. I'll be interested in seeing how it compares to the earlier books.


  6. TheBookGirl Says:

    The cover for Halo is indeed beautiful...enjoy your week reading!



  7. bermudaonion Says:

    People were raving about Halo at SIBA this weekend. I hope you enjoy it!


  8. Iliana Says:

    I'm loving that cover for Halo.

    I've yet to read a Lee Child book - what's wrong with me?! :)

    Enjoy your book Melody. I've got a couple of holds at the librar which should be ready to pick up this week. Yay.


  9. Alice Says:

    I loved this one and collected almost every book in the Jack Reacher series.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.