Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

I took one of his hands in mine and massaged the deep crevices between his fingers. "They're beautiful."

"I didn't want my classmates to see what I could do." Toby laughed. "Then there was a year I barely used them at all. Right after I made my assistant disappear."


(Pg 41, The Art of Disappearing by Ivy Pochoda)

7 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    I remember seeing this book at the bookstore earlier this year (last year?) and thinking it'd be a fun read. Looking forward to your review!


  2. Veens Says:

    Intrigued. How did he make his assistant disappear?
    I am also looking forward to your review.


  3. Alice Says:

    Oh, this is one art I want to learn. LOL


  4. Julia Says:

    Oh! The first paragraph gave me a warm, tickling, fuzzy feeling! Great teasers ;)


  5. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this one lately. Hope you are enjoying it!


  6. Ana S. Says:

    That's an excellent teaser!


  7. Jennifer Says:

    I enjoyed this book, I hope you are as well. Great teaser choice. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-wishin-and-hopin.html


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.