Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

She looked into his ruined beauty and hated him. Hated him for a thousand reasons, most of which had nothing to do with him at all.



(Pg 154, Ruthless by Anne Stuart)




I was supposed to read The Levels by Sean Cregan after reading Kazuo Ishiguro's A Pale View of Hills, since both of them are library copies and I need to return them before the date due. However, I had to put down the book after reading two chapters as I couldn't find myself get into the story. I think it has to do with the characters since I couldn't feel any connection with them; or another reason being that I just wasn't in the mood for that genre at this time. Oh well.

Onto a non-bookish note, I am almost done with my packing. I have packed about 20 boxes and that excluding my superior's, haha. (I will be off to do some bloghopping packing after typing this.) Hope everyone has a Happy Tuesday!

8 Responses
  1. Violet Says:

    Ruthless sounds delicious.

    Thats a lot of packing for a workplace:) Good luck with the rest.


  2. Julia Says:

    I'm really happy to see you reading this book now. Looking forward to when you get to book #2 and book #3. Then you and I will some discussion to do LOL ;)

    And don't over do it with packing by yourself. I hope someone would step in and help you :)


  3. Happy packing! LOL!

    Here is my Tintin teaser!


  4. Willa Says:

    Good teaser :-)



  5. Iliana Says:

    Well with everything you have going on I think a book that is a bit more on the lighter side might just be what you need to help you get through the move :)


  6. Darlene Says:

    Great teaser. Have fun packing. That has to be one of my least favorite things to do. lol.


  7. Alice Says:

    I know there's nothing fun in packing, but still, have fun! It's a good time for some "clearance" activity and you'll feel a lot better after this. LOL


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.