Melody

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. This month's Mailbox Monday is hosted by Rose City Reader.

Here's what I received last week (bought from The Book Depository):

1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (I've heard so much raves about this one, so of course I wouldn't want to miss it!)

2) Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers (Have read several good reviews about this book as well.)

What books came into your house last week?



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Marg and Claire that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

I didn't expect to borrow any books when I stopped by the library last Friday while doing my grocery shopping, but I found The Man from Saigon by Marti Leimbach. It has a setting of the Vietnam War and I want to read more books that feature this after reading and enjoying The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

6 Responses
  1. Violet Says:

    Anna and the French Kiss is making waves isn't? I'll have to read it soon I think. The Man from Saigon looks interesting.


  2. I believe I have The Man From Saigon somewhere around here. It sounds like it will be a good one. I look forward to reading your thoughts on it when you get to it, Melody. Your other books sound good too!


  3. Anna Says:

    Enjoy your new books; they're both new to me. Looking forward to your thoughts on The Man From Saigon.


  4. Iliana Says:

    Are the top two books YA novels? You'll have to tell us more about those!


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments! I can't wait to read these books!

    Iliana - Yes, the top two books are YA novels. :)


  6. Alice Says:

    Enjoy your books, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.