Melody

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. This month's Mailbox Monday is hosted by Rose City Reader.

Here's what I received last week from the publicist:

1) Dreaming in English by Laura Fitzgerald

2) Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee

What books came into your house last week?



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Marg and Claire that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

I know I have committed to read books from my TBR pile this year, but when I did my grocery shopping two days ago I just have to step into the library, after all it was within walking distance, ha. I tried hard to resist from borrowing any books but I just couldn't say no to this one: Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier. A love story with a magical theme set in medieval Ireland. I have started reading the book and am already loving it.

Happy reading everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
10 Responses
  1. Ana S. Says:

    Ooh, I love the sound of Heart's Blood! I need to read more Juliet Marillier.


  2. I love both those titles but haven't heard of them before! Enjoy, Melody.


  3. Alice Says:

    Enjoy your books, Melody!


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    great books Mel, happy reading :) Heart's Blood sounds really good.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  5. Marg Says:

    I really need to read Juliet Marillier. I have been meaning to read her for the longest time.


  6. I stopped by your blog today. I love the notebook layout - cute.
    Ann


  7. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone!

    Ann - Thank you, Ann! I hope you will stop by my blog more often. :)


  8. Julia Says:

    Never heard of the two books, but I hope you enjoy them as much when you brought them :) And I know what it like resisting entering a place where books are invovled LOL ;)


  9. Iliana Says:

    Haha... no willpower right? :)

    I understand. I was on a bit of a library ban for a couple of months but I just checked out some books last week and already I have three more on hold. Oh dear.

    Looks like you got soem great books ahead of you!


  10. It's hard to resist books even when you have the best of intentions, isn't it?. :-) Enjoy your new books, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.