Melody
Here are two February releases which have caught my attention and I thought I'd share them with you here.

Dreaming in English by Laura Fitzgerald
ISBN-13: 9780451232144

Synopsis
A captivating sequel to the national bestselling novel Veil of Roses.

Knowing she could never be happy in Iran, Tamila Soroush took her mother's advice to "Go and wake up your luck" and joined her sister in the United States. Now, after a spur-of-the-moment exchange of "I do"s with her true love, Ike Hanson, Tami is eager to start her new life.

But not everyone is pleased with their marriage, and Tami's happily- ever-after is no sure thing. With an interview with Immigration looming, Tami wonders if she's got the right stuff when it comes to love, American-style. Maybe her luck is running out. Or maybe she'll stand up for herself and claim her American dream.


Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee
ISBN-13: 9780425238714

Synopsis
A call from the past brings divorcee Jasmine Mistry home to Shelter Island to run her beloved aunt's bookstore, which has always been rumored to be haunted. With that knowledge, Jasmine embarks on a mystical journey, urged along by her quirky family, and guided by the highly emotional spirits of long-dead authors. Surprisingly, she finds herself moved to heal her broken heart when she falls unexpectedly in love with an enigmatic young stranger.

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of these books? They sound great isn't it, and I just love their covers! I read Laura Fitzgerald's Veil of Roses awhile back (here's my review) and really loved it so I can't wait to read Dreaming in English. Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee sounds like another good read so I will be sure to read this as well.

Which new releases have caught your attention lately? Do share!
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    Any book with a bookstore in it already has my approval :) Both books sound good! I hadn't heard of these but will have to be on the lookout for them.

    Me? I just saw that the NYRB Classics imprint is releasing a few new books and there are some interesting ones on there.


  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I've seen both of these books mentioned somewhere recently, but I can't remember where. I don't blame you for being drawn in by the descriptions. I see you took The Dare, so I guess we have to wait a little while to read them!


  3. Veens Says:

    Both books sounds really good! I love the covers too :)


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    they both sound good and the covers are lovely.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  5. Eva Says:

    Haunting Jasmine sounds awesome!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.