Melody
Proximidade! Award
To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy].

They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?

Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

I Love Your Blog Award

Alice, thank you so much for passing these two awards to me! I love your blog too because you always have so many things to share with your friends and readers. Also, thank you for your friendship! Here is a friendship quote for you:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
"
- Anais Nin

Because awards are meant to share, I would like to pass these awards to the following friends:

I am very happy to know you ladies; and as always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :-)

Edited to Add (25 Sep):
I just noticed Iliana presented the above award to me too when I visited her blog earlier. Thank you so much, Iliana! :-D

Labels: edit post
19 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations Melody!!!
    I love your blog too.


  2. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Congrats and thank you so much! I had to award it back to you of course!


  3. Alice Says:

    Awwwwww... thanks, Melody! Love that quote! :D


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats on the awards Melody and thank you so much for awarding me.

    I see some great blogs in that list and it's an honor to appear beside them!


  5. Ana S. Says:

    Thank you, Melody :D That's a lovely quote.


  6. Kim L Says:

    Aw thanks Melody!


  7. Thanks Melody!! And to be recognized amongst such great blogs. :) Glad we stumbled upon each other.


  8. Melody Says:

    Violetcrush - Thank you!! :D

    Jen - Awww...thanks! As always, you're so sweet! :)

    Alice - You're welcome! I'm glad you like that quote. :)

    Shana - Those blogs are great, aren't they? :)

    Nymeth, Kim - My pleasure! :)

    Trish - I'm glad I've found your blog too! :D


  9. Congratulatins and thanks Melody!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    How sweet! Thank you!!


  11. Julia Says:

    AWW Thanks Melody! And you know I love your blog too! So the award goes back to you (and Alice!) *grin*

    Give me times to post mine, as am trying to catch up *grin*.....


  12. Iliana Says:

    I tell you, great minds think alike :)

    You make my day Melody. Hope you are having a great one!


  13. Melody Says:

    Gautami, J Kaye - You're most welcome. :)

    Julia - Thank you! :D {Hugs}

    Iliana - That's what I thought, hehe... Hope you've a great day today! :)


  14. trish Says:

    Melody, you ROCK! I love you. MWAH! :-)


  15. Anonymous Says:

    You deserve it and thanks so much for passing it on to me as well. Sorry I haven't been around as much lately, my new job is keeping me very busy and I am doing lots of work related travel.


  16. Thank you so much, Melody! I love your blog too. :-)


  17. valentina Says:

    awww thank you melody, you're so sweet!:)


  18. Melody Says:

    Trish - Thank you!! :D MWAH back at you! ;)

    Rhinoa - No problem. I understand you're being busy with your new job. Hope everything's well with you. :)

    Wendy - Always my pleasure. :D

    Valentina - You're most welcome! :)



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.