Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser sentences for today:

Eight red eyes glowed in the darkness, and they appeared to be talking excitedly among themselves; probably planning where and when to stalk the victims for their evening feed. She hated to interrupt their dinner plans, but... she lunged from the covering of a pine tree, the needles brushing over her cheek, her stake raised.

The Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason (Pg 29)

10 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, very exciting teaser! I've just started on the first book in the series today (got distracted by other books along the way hehe...)


  2. Kathy Says:

    Hi, Melody! What BEAUTIFUL AND COLORFUL pictures of the lantern festival! It looks like such a fun & wonderful event to attend! (psssst....Are there really people inside those costumes? I don't want to seem ignorant, but I really can't tell!)

    Saw some pics on your flickr account, too! It looks like your daughter thoroughly enjoyed her evening out also!!

    Wish I could have been there (sigh)
    Have a good day!


  3. Melody Says:

    Alice - I'm glad you're reading this series! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. :)

    Kathy - Indeed we had a good time at the festival, but it was a little crowded though but that was to be expected. ;) All the displays are actually lanterns, so no real people involved (I think it'd be great to see some people parading in costumes though, so as to make it all the more interesting, eh?). Well, I hope you'll visit here one day so I can bring you around... ;)


  4. Iliana Says:

    Ooh that's a great teaser. You are on a role with Colleen's books aren't you? I am really hoping to pick up Rises the Night sometime this Fall. It seems like the perfect Halloween read :)


  5. Ana S. Says:

    A great teaser indeed!


  6. Ladytink_534 Says:

    You guys sure are making me want to read these books!


  7. This is my favorite in the series so far. :-)


  8. Melody Says:

    Iliana - Indeed I am! LOL. That's great! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Rises the Night soon! :)

    Nymeth - Very intense, isn't it? ;)

    Jen - I hope you'll read this series soon!

    Wendy - Me too! :)


  9. Julia Says:

    Great teaser! I did plan to type up mine today, but forgot LOL ! Is it good to post it late?


  10. Melody Says:

    It's never too late, Julia! :) Can't wait to read your teaser.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.