Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser sentences for today:

"I don't sense any undead," she told Sebastian as she stepped on something horribly squishy. A rank odor squelched afresh into the air, and with her next step she felt something hard and cylindrical roll beneath her boot.

When Twilight Burns by Colleen Gleason (Pg 15)

6 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Great teaser, Melody! I'm almost done with Book 2. I'm thinking whether or not to continue with Book 3 because I'd like to start on some other book... Will see. :)


  2. Melody Says:

    Great! I can't wait to read your review on Bk 2, Alice! ;) I'm about 3/4 into Bk 4 so far, and after this I'll continue to read The Likeness because it is also getting very intense, hehe.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Eeek! Sounds creepy.

    What a teaser, Melody!


  4. Melody Says:

    Indeed it is, Shana! I can't wait to finish the whole book... hopefully by tomorrow. ;)


  5. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Ew! Sounds yucky lol. I've got to get mine written for tomorrow.


  6. Melody Says:

    Jen - It sure sounds yucky, eh?! LOL. Your teaser is great!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.