Melody
Hamburg, Germany
13 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Somebody made the most of their trip to Germany! When we go to Poland in June, I expect to have a nice load of pictures to fund my Wordless Wednesday!


  2. The Bookworm Says:

    you always post the best pics! this one can be a postcard.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/



  3. I would love to see that in person.


  4. Beth F Says:

    Another great shot from Germany. I was in the train station in Hamburg, but that's all I saw.


  5. Jane Says:

    I wish we had more buildings like that where I live!


  6. Ruth King Says:

    What a lovely shot!


  7. Melody Says:

    Hi, everyone! Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you all like the pic. :)


  8. Julia Says:

    Oh WOW! This is georgous and beautiful! I love it :)



  9. Alice Says:

    Very nice, Melody! :D


  10. Darlene Says:

    Great pic! I really look forward to these.


  11. Melody Says:

    Julia, Linda, Alice & Dar - Thank you, ladies! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.