Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Up until this point nobody could predict the impact this film would have on society, or maybe nobody really understood how powerful Geroge Lucas's Jedi mind control was. I came away on that life-altering day with an orange R2-D2 badge bought from the concession stand and a Princess Leia Star Wars paper drinking cup, and still felt I'd come out a winner.


(Pg 24-25, Admit One by Emmett James)



I received some awards over the past few weeks from two blogger friends, and I cannot thank them enough! They are:

Pinkilili of Sandals and Snowshoes has kindly passed on to me the One Lovely Blog; her blog is new to me so I am very glad to add her blog onto my Google Reader list.




Darlyn of Darlyn & Books has passed on the Who Loves You, Baby? and Beautiful Blogger awards to me. I feel so loved! (And don't you think that sheep is adorable?)

Thank you, Pinkilili and Darlyn! :-)

14 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    C.B. James just reviewed that Admit One book. I love the idea! Congrats on the awards too!


  2. Ceri Says:

    Ooh, second blogger I've seen reading Admit One. Must remind myself to check this out.

    Congrats on your awards, hunni. :D Deserving as always.


  3. Violet Says:

    Hey congrats on the awards, the sheep is really too cute :)


  4. Julia Says:

    What a great teaser Melody! I hope you enjoy the reading experience with ADMIT ONE as much when you got it :) And congrats on your awards :)


  5. Alice Says:

    I like that teaser! And the book cover is good...

    Congratulations on the awards! I've also gotten the same awards from the blogger friends. :D


  6. Ana S. Says:

    Congrats on your awards, Melody!


  7. Jennifer Says:

    Oh my, I recall seeing Star Wars in the theatre, there was nothing like it before, it was truly fantastic. Great teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-shadow-of-king.html


  8. I read it some months back. Liked it too!


  9. Andreea Says:

    Congrats on the awards!


  10. Darlene Says:

    Good teaser. I'm curious what your thoughts on this book will be.

    Congrats on your awards!


  11. I hope you are enjoying Admit One, Melody! And congratulations on your awards! Very well deserved. :-)


  12. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! :)


  13. Darlyn Says:

    glad you like the awards Melody!


  14. stacybuckeye Says:

    This book just went on my wish list. Congrats on your awards, Melody :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.