Melody

Paderborn, Germany
12 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I like the first pic. I'd love to take a walk and shop there. :)


  2. Ana S. Says:

    I love the flowers :) So lovely and spring-like.


  3. Darlyn Says:

    i love the flowers..are they daisies..?*LOL*


  4. Anonymous Says:

    so pretty. I always wanted to ask you, how come you have so many Germany pics??? Just curious...


  5. Ceri Says:

    German market! Woo! Last time I went to Chester there was a huge German market open there and it looked like that. Except it had a lot more frankfurters. :D


  6. Jennifer Says:

    I adore the colours in the photos. Happy Wordless/Wordful Wednesday! Mine is here: Today on Rundpinne: The Colours of Spring-Wordful and Wordless Wednesday. http://tinyurl.com/ydk8cjz


  7. Darlene Says:

    How pretty- I'd love to be shopping there.


  8. This shopping area is so lovely. It must be beautiful to be outdoors browsing on a beautiful day.


  9. Julia Says:

    Love seeing the lovely flowers and taking a walk through there. Thanks for sharing!


  10. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! I'd love to shop there too! It looks like a lovely place, isn't it? :)

    Violet - My husband went to Germany a few years back for his business training, and though I didn't go with him then, I thought it'd be nice to share those pics here. :)


  11. Violet Says:

    Oh...thats cool, your husband has taken some lovely pics.


  12. Veens Says:

    Nice !! Brings the spring feeling!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.