Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

This was an early article, written before the police officially stated that they had a suspect in custody, before they arraigned and charged Audrey's father, before the town was invaded by a media circus and Carly's face was splashed all over the front page of every rag in the country.

I was the only person connected with the tragedy who didn't talk to a single reporter.



(Pg 17, All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab)

13 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    OK, you did your job with this one. I'm interested!


  2. Joanna Says:

    You've definitely piqued my interest with this one ! :)


  3. Alice Says:

    Interesting one, Melody!


  4. Ana S. Says:

    As everyone else, I'm intrigued :)



  5. Jennifer Says:

    Based on your wonderful teaser I am intrigued enough to look further into this book. Thanks. If you get a chance, my teaser: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-captivity.html


  6. Andreea Says:

    Great cover and great teaser!


  7. Darlene Says:

    That is one good teaser Melody. It sure has me curious about the book!


  8. I enjoyed reading this one. Hope you are too!


  9. Melody Says:

    Thank you, all! I'm almost done with this book; will need to find some time in writing the review after that. ;)


  10. Veens Says:

    I have been thinking about this one since I saw that cover! I hope this one is good. Waiting for your review!


  11. This is a very tantalizing teaser, Melody. :-) I just read your review for this one and definitely must give it a try.


  12. Julia Says:

    Great teaser! Read your review and thought it was intriguing and great :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.