Melody
I received a few emails from the publicists and thought I would share them with you here.

First of all, Book Club Girl will be doing a radio show with Minrose Gwin (author of The Queen of Palmyra, which I reviewed here) on May 17th at 4pm eastern standard time.


* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Follow up next is the release of mass market paperback, The Accidental Bestseller, by Wendy Wax on May 25th (see my review here). To celebrate the release, Wendy has a 'Match the Cover Contest' and all you have to do is to send Wendy a shot of yourself reading The Accidental Bestseller on any beach by August 1st. You will be entered in a drawing for a beach bag of books by some of Wendy's favourite writers.

How to participate?
Visit http://www.authorwendywax.com/, click on ‘Join Wendy's email list,’ fill in the form, attach your photo, and hit 'submit' to enter.

Photos will also be posted on Wendy's facebook page, and please be sure to friend Wendy so that you can see your shot!

Have fun, and good luck!

Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Sound like there be some fun going for both books ;) Good luck to winner who enter for Match the Cover contest! :)



  2. Iliana Says:

    cool stuff, Melody! I wish I could listen to the radio show but I've got an appointment right at that time! I really enjoyed your review of that book.


  3. Andreea Says:

    Thanks for sharing!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.