Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

"Yeah, a beer," he said, rubbing a hand over his bearded chin. "It's hot. I was thirsty. Thought maybe you'd like to join me..."

"You? You want me to have a beer with you?" she repeated, her hand darting back and forth between the two of them in a nervous fit.



(Pg 14, Beautiful Disaster by Laura Spinella)




•Tillykke med fodselsdagen! (Danish)
Happy Birthday! (English)
•Bonne Fete! (French)
•Haerzliche Glueckwuensche zum Geburtstag! (German)
•Hau`oli la hanau! (Hawaiian)
•Buon Compleanno! (Italian)
•お誕生日おめでとうございます(Japanese)
•생일축하합니다 (Korean)
•Fortuna dies natalis! (Latin)
•生日快乐! (Mandarin)
•Gratulerer med dagen! (Norwegian)
•Parabens! (Portuguese)
•Feliz Cumpleanos! (Spanish)
•Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat! (Vietnamese)

Today is my birthday; I can't believe it is another year again. How time flies!

I celebrated my birthday with my family during the weekend, so today will be like any other ordinary day to me since it is a working day for me (there is an important meeting in the office today and my superior wanted me to be around, which is fine with me).

Well I hope everyone has a great day today! Just another four more days to go and it'd be Christmas!

14 Responses
  1. Veens Says:

    Great Quote.
    Happy Birthday, Melody!! I hope your day is good!


  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a really terrific day. :D


  3. Ana S. Says:

    I hope you're having a great birthday, Melody :D


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday!


  5. Beth F Says:

    Happy, happy day!!! And I loved your teaser.


  6. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Have a wonderful birthday Melody!!!


  7. Ceri Says:

    Happy Birthday, Mel!!!!! :D


  8. Darlene Says:

    Happy Birthday Melody! I hope you have a fantastic day!

    Good teaser too - I love that book cover.


  9. Melody Says:

    Hi my friends! Sorry for my late reply, but I'd like to thank everyone for your birthday wishes! Reading your comments really made my day! :)


  10. Julia Says:

    I know I already wish you a Happy Birthday! And that is great teaser of the book! :)


  11. Aik Says:

    I'm wishing you in Korean: 생일축하합니다! Saengir-chukha-hap-ni-da!

    P/S: Where did you find these translations?


  12. The Bookworm Says:

    Happy belated birthday Melody!!!! I hope it was wonderful! xoxoxo
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  13. Melody Says:

    Thanks again, Julia! :)

    Aik - Thanks, Aik! I find those translations on Google. :)

    Naida - Thank you, Naida! :D


  14. Alice Says:

    Happy belated birthday, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.