Melody
Well the weekend had just passed us just like that! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Our Christmas was spent at the Jurong Bird Park. Actually we had wanted to visit the previous week, but it rained so we postponed our trip. So here are just a few pictures we took... Happy viewing!

Main entrance of Jurong Bird Park

Don't you love these little guys?

The King Penguins. Can you also see one swimming in the water?

These flamingos made a spectacular sight!

Assorted colourful parrots.

Watch some various birds performing at the Pools Amphitheatre.

Waterfall!

My husband captured this little fellow hopping around while he was taking some pictures. I love its pose... so adorable!

Another eye-catching scene.

Pelicans. They remind me of some scenes from Finding Nemo.

Eagles always look fierce and dominant no matter how they pose.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead! Can't believe this week is already the last week of 2010! I hope to finish reading David Levithan and Rachel Cohn's Dash & Lily's Book of Dares so I can add it onto my 2010 reading list. And then, there would be my 'Best Of' list which I would be posting in a few days' time.

I don't have the habit of setting New Year Resolutions since life can be so unpredictable but I'm hoping that next year will be another great reading year for me. And it would also be a year dedicating to my TBR pile since they are always growing and I need to make a dent out of those before they got out of control! (More bookshelves, please!)

Happy reading everyone! I'm off to read some more from Dash & Lily's Book of Dares; it gets better the more I flip through those pages!


9 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    WOW those are some wild, colorsful, bold photos of interesting erotic birds, Melody! The interesting one I like is where the birds are performing at the pool Amphitheatre. Would love to see them performed! And the eye catching red flamingos. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you had fun :)

    I have too many books need to reviews. Yeah I'm over due teehee.


  2. Ana S. Says:

    I love the penguins! And the flamingoes! Thanks for sharing :) Enjoy the rest of Dash & Lily :D


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    If your bird park is anything like our attractions here in Orlando, Christmas is not a bad time to visit. (Actually things get nice a calm around January 3rd or 4th!). Thanks for sharing your pictures...they are beautiful!


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    Looks like you had a great time Mel! Wonderful photos. The penguins are my favorite.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  5. Iliana Says:

    What a wonderful park! I love the picture of the penguin swimming!

    I don't set New Year's resolutions either Melody. Too much pressure :)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Looks like a fun way to spend Christmas. The photos are great!


  7. Alice Says:

    Great photos, Melody! I love bird parks. The feathered friends are beautiful!


  8. Veens Says:

    Wow, love the pics :) I am not big on New Year resolutions either and in fact I don't remember I ever made one in the recent past lol!


  9. Ceri Says:

    Beautful pictures, Mel. :D What a way to spend Christmas. Nothing's open to visit over here, unfortunately.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.