Melody
ISBN-13: 9781608870080
Publisher: Palace Publishing Group
Published: November 2010
12 pgs
Source: Personal Library



I don't usually buy books that exceed S$30 (let alone a S$62+ book; USD34.95) but I find myself digging into my purse for this pop-up book after I had first seen it in the bookstore and fallen in love with it. Although I have not read the entire Harry Potter series, but I do follow every movie when it releases and I thought the latest instalment was very well done. (I can't wait to watch the last part but then again I don't want this series to end too!)

Based on the development of the films, this pop-up book is a must-have for all Harry Potter fans. It features a few main settings of the films in a 3D view when you flip through the pages (e.g. Diagon Alley, Hogwarts Castle, the Triwizard Tournament etc). Another thing I liked best is it also contains minibooklets (some posters are included inside these booklets which I think are awesome! E.g. Harry Potter Wanted poster featured from The Deathly Hallows: Part 1) which offer depictions and insights of some scenes from the films. I wish I could elaborate more on this wonderful book but as you already know, it is always best to read it and experience it yourself. That said, I attached two pictures I downloaded from B&N so you would be able to view the remarkable artworks as I mentioned above.


7 Responses
  1. The Bookworm Says:

    lol...I'd be digging in my purse for money too if I saw this one at the bookstoree. It looks so cool!!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  2. Darlene Says:

    Oh well, looks like I'll be digging into my wallet as well. I must have this!


  3. Care Says:

    Wow. I think pop up books are cool but this one looks especially wonderful!


  4. Andreea Says:

    That looks wonderful! Enjoy Melody!


  5. Ana S. Says:

    That is beautiful!


  6. Julia Says:

    I think I saw these pop up books at my local Borders Saturday. I thought of you when I saw it LOL!


  7. Violet Says:

    wow, that is gorgeous and expensive :) But I guess something worth spending money over.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.