Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

After Chad Rivington, Autumn never had another boyfriend. It saved her from a lot of needless heartbreak. And me, well, the whole thing just let me be a good best friend. Which was all I'd wanted to do in the first place.


(Pg 37, Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian)

4 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    This sounds like it'll be a good YA romance. Looking forward to your review Melody.



  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I like books that are narrated like this. Conversational, and from an outsiders perspective.


  3. Julia Says:

    This teaser sound good. I wonder if it might turn into bestfriend first then lover later, which is one of my favorite theme :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.