Melody

Photobucket

Questions courtesy of MindFul Mimi who had some thought- provoking ones this week; thank you, Mimi!

I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use please feel free!

1. For me to not doing anything is the opposite of creativity.

2. Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult was the last excellent book I read was.

3. I like fill-ins because not only it is fun but also, I enjoy reading other participants' replies as well.

4. In nature I like looking at everything, because each thing is unique and beautiful in its own way.

5. Anyone who is capable, responsible and has a strong leadership should win the US elections.

6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was when my four-year-old daughter performing a silly little dance for us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading The Thirteenth Tale and Fire and Ice after I have put my daughter to sleep, tomorrow my plans include cooking and spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to take a little break and read some more!

19 Responses
  1. Janet Says:

    I really enjoyed The Thirteenth Tale! Have fun and thanks for playing :-)


  2. Pooch Says:

    I agree with #3. Its a fun diversion! Have a good weekend!

    :)


  3. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, interesting answers! I particularly like Q1 and I think I'd have to create lots of excuses not to do anything and that is... I think, creativitiy. LOL.

    Have a good weekend! And enjoy your reading!


  4. Jennifer Says:

    I need to check out the Jodi Picoult book. I've heard she's a great author.

    Have a great weekend!


  5. YellowRose Says:

    Like your answer for #4!! Very nice!

    Have a nice relaxing weekend!


  6. CJ Says:

    I hope you enjoy The Thirteenth Tale as much as I did!

    Mine's up.

    cjh


  7. Julia Says:

    what a great Friday Fill In answers!

    Your daugher is such a gem, I know kids dancing performance is such precious thing to watch. I went through watching niece Trish dancing to her favorite video musics when she was little.

    I hope you managed to do everything you plan to do for the weekend...but remember at the end of those days - try to relax and have fun too :)


  8. Lynda Says:

    Love your answers ;0\0


  9. Jack Says:

    Vanishing Acts is one of my favorites too!
    Enjoy your weekend :)


  10. Anonymous Says:

    I like your answer to #5.


  11. Kristle Says:

    I completely agree with #5.. If only that person would come along!
    Have a great weekend and happy friday! :)


  12. Sandy M Says:

    Haven't read either one of those. Let us know how you liked them. Great post! Happy Friday!!


  13. teabird Says:

    The Thirteenth Tale is the last book I loved!

    I understand completely your choice for President. The problem is... as you know!


  14. I think my nominee fits all those criteria! ;)
    Happy Friday


  15. Anonymous Says:

    I hope you get time to read in peace! That is always a fun activity.


  16. Debi Says:

    Sounds like great weekend plans, Melody! Hope you enjoy every second!


  17. I am so sleepy, Melody. I think I need to call it a night.

    Not doing anything is definitely not being creative, I agree. Vanishing Acts was a good book, wasn't it? I liked it too.

    I'm so glad you decided to run for the U.S. presidency, Melody! I'd vote for you. We'll just pretend you were born in the U.S.--or change the law so you can actually run. :-)

    Have a great weekend!


  18. Unknown Says:

    Vanishing Acts is one of my favorite Jodi Picoult novels. enjoy The Thirteenth Tale!


  19. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone! Thank you for your comments. :)

    Wendy - Your comment about running for the US presidency just cracks me up, haha! :D I hope you have a great weekend!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.