Melody

FF

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
Too many to list! Let's see... I'm fond of Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, Smurfs, Scooby Doo and a few Japanese animations that feature beautiful girls with long flowing hair with magical powers. I am sure there are a lot more but I just couldn't think of any right now.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
Either a rabbit or a hamster. Because they are so soft and cuddly, and I think they are easy to tame too. I'm not good in giving names, so I'd probably name it "Weeny" due to its size.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
8. It is not like I get to dress up nicely for a special occasion every now and then, haha.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

As long as they are soothing and relaxing.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
Gosh, I cannot remember! And I think it is rather my husband who bought it, not me. He put it in our bedroom, so that if one runs out of battery, the other is able to serve its purpose!!
14 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Great Feast! I forgot about Scooby Doo...oh I use to love that one too!

    Happy Friday!


  2. Hamsters make nice pets. I had a couple growing up. I called the female Starla after my best friend in first grade and then later I had a male hamster that was named Muffin.


  3. Dallas Meow Says:

    woo hoo!
    third rabbit I've come across this evening!


  4. Melody Says:

    Dawn - I enjoy watching Scooby Doo... they always cracks me up! Happy Friday to you too!

    Wendy - I had a hamster when I was a teenager, unfortunately it didn't last very long. :(

    Dallas - Rabbit is often a popular pick for pets, I guess. ;)


  5. maiylah Says:

    love music that's soothing and relaxing, too! :)
    happy friday


  6. Bela Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. Gill Says:

    Rabbits are so cute, I always wanted one as a child, but unfortunately our dogs would have considered it "Lunch" LOL!

    Have a good weekend :-)


  8. Bela Says:

    i love care bears and smurfs too.

    mine is up too. hope u can check it out:

    http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-eighty-nine.html


  9. I love Scooby too!! I'm the same on the clock.


  10. Alice Says:

    I adore all those cartoons you've mentioned, Melody. Scooby Doo is great. LOL. Thinking about them puts a smile on me face. :D

    I can't remember about the clock too...


  11. Julia Says:

    The Smurfs was my new friends LOL...I used to watch this cartoon all the times. The Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake was another, and I have seen the movie version of it too ...in big screen when I was kid. I thought that was HUGE excitment LOL

    Great Friday Feast!


  12. Stephanie Says:

    Scooby Doo was one of my favorites too. But my all-time favorite cartoon was probably Johnny Quest!! I had the hots for Race Bannon!!


  13. Unknown Says:

    I had a hard tme thinking about the clock too.


    Feel welcome to visit my feast at:

    http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/05/fridays-feast.html

    Enjoy your weekend!


  14. Kim Says:

    Great feast today. I really liked reading it and your blog too.

    I forgot about Scooby Doo which shouldn't be to hard for me considering my son watches it all the time.

    Don't forget to come on over and feast with me.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.