Melody
Koln, Germany

18 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Somebody climbed some steps to get to that one! I love these shots!


  2. Melody Says:

    Sandy - I can't imagine myself climbing those steps for this pic! I've a fear of heights!! I'm glad the hubs is brave enough for this, haha.


  3. Keri Says:

    Hey Mel, I have a couple of awards for you!

    http://assistantpigkeeper.blogspot.com/2009/09/adventures-in-reading.html


  4. Melody Says:

    Keri - Thank you so much! :)


  5. Beth F Says:

    I like the curves on that bridge.


  6. Andreea Says:

    Great picture. Köln is one of my favorite cities. Its atmosphere and people are great! I miss Germany so much!


  7. Jennifer Says:

    It has been too long. Maybe I can convince our friend to put us up, then convince DH he we need to go back. ;) Happy WW!



  8. Lynda Says:

    great photo



  9. I love photos of rivers and bridges. This one is beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Melody.


  10. Iliana Says:

    I keep telling my husband we need to go to Koln but we haven't yet. I need to show him this picture - it's wonderful!


  11. bermudaonion Says:

    Gorgeous photo - makes me wish I was in Europe!


  12. Melissa O. Says:

    Gorgeous picture! I love the depth perspective (or whatever you'd call it).


  13. Melody Says:

    Thank you, everyone! I'm glad you like the pic! :)


  14. Alice Says:

    Nice one, Melody!


  15. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Alice! :)



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.