Melody
Koln, Germany

9 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I will never get tired of your Germany pictures. You must have hundreds!


  2. Beth F Says:

    Another nice Germany photo!


  3. Veens Says:

    Wow! Beautiful!


  4. Jennifer Says:

    Koln is such a lovely city. Beautiful picture.
    Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/agony-wordful-wordless-wednesday.html


  5. Andreea Says:

    I love Köln, we have friends there, so I have been there:)



  6. Melody Says:

    Thanks, ladies! I just hope you won't get tired of my Germany series! :P


  7. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I've seen stuff like this in movies but never in real life. It just doesn't look like something you would encounter every day!


  8. Diane Says:

    This photo is just amazing. You just do not see beauty like that any more in modern design.