Melody
I received a mail notice on Tuesday telling me there is a package for me, since I was not at home when the postman arrived. I called the post office to reschedule for another delivery the following afternoon since I would be taking some time off from work.


I knew it would be something from my Secret Santa because I have not ordered anything online lately. When I received the package from the postman (it is a 'she', actually), I was thrilled and I was anxious to find out who he/she is.

I opened the package and found a lovely purple handmade journal packed in a cardboard protector. There was an invoice from the gift company but I could not find the name of my Secret Santa.


To my Secret Santa: Thank you so much for the gift! Could you please leave a comment here or drop me an email? I would like to know who you are! :-)

Also, I have not heard any news from my Holiday Swap Giftee yet so I am worried if my package was lost in the mail.

Finally, I want to thank Nymeth and her BBHS team for hosting this wonderful event!

Happy Holidays!

23 Responses
  1. The journal is beautiful, Melody! Your Secret Santa has good taste. :-)


  2. Julia Says:

    That is a beautiful purple journal! I know I want one! ;) Purple is my favorite color!

    I hope you hear from your giftee soon to let you know if he/she got your gifts :)

    And I'm looking forward to your package coming to me soon!


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Oh, that is beautiful! What a wonderful Secret Santa! I swear it wasn't me. I can't wait to find out who it was!


  4. Darlene Says:

    The journal is beautiful Melody-I love the color!


  5. Melody Says:

    Wendy - It's beautiful, isn't it? I'll use it to note some quotes on the books I read! :)

    Julia - I like purple too!
    I hope my package arrive soon!!

    Sandy - I hope my Secret Santa will reveal his/her identity! I've to admit the secrecy is killing me!


  6. Melody Says:

    Dar - We must have crossed post! ;)
    Yes, it's a beautiful journal and I'm glad to be its owner!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    What a beautiful journal! I hope your Santa fesses up!


  8. Ana S. Says:

    That journal is absolutely gorgeous! And fingers crossed that you hear from your Santee soon! I'm getting worried about mine too, but we need to remember the mail can be a little slow around this time of year.


  9. Veens Says:

    wowwwww! It is gorgeous!

    Luckily, i sent a mail to my santee and she mailed back saying she did received what i sent her! i hope she likes it!

    i received 2 books from Gautami who is my wonderful Santa :)


  10. Melody Says:

    Jill - I really hope so!

    Nymeth - Indeed, mails may be a little slow during the festive season. I just hope mine won't get lost.

    Veens - That's wonderful that you get to hear from your Santee!

    That's great that Gautami being your Secret Santa! :)


  11. Debi Says:

    Oooh, what a lovely journal, Melody! I'm sure you'll enjoy it whether you find out who your Santa is or not.


  12. Unknown Says:

    oooo! that purple journal is gorgeous!! :)


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Loveleeeeeee!


  14. Melody Says:

    Debi - Indeed! But I still wish my SS will fess up! :D

    Carrie, Gnoegnoe - Yes, the journal is gorgeous! :)


  15. Anonymous Says:

    Oh my. What a lovely journal. One would always love to write if the material to be written on is good. Good luck with filling it!


  16. Melody Says:

    Lex - This journal will be filled with the passages I quote from the books I read! :)


  17. Aarti Says:

    Such a pretty journal! And I think your planned use for it is perfect!


  18. Unknown Says:

    The journal is beautiful, Melody! I love things like that. Looks like you have a fun and carinf Secret Santa! Enjoy your gift!



  19. Melody Says:

    Aarti - I can't wait to start writing on the journal!

    Amy, Mary - Yes, the journal is beautiful! I love it!


  20. Anonymous Says:

    What a very pretty journal!


  21. Alice Says:

    That's very nice, Melody!


  22. Melody Says:

    Stacy, Alice - Indeed it's a pretty journal!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.