Melody

Cologne Cathedral
Koln, Germany
16 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I love LOVE old churches. I could do nothing else in Europe but visit them and photograph them. These pictures are beautiful!


  2. Alice Says:

    Like Sandy, I love old churches too! Love the pictures!


  3. Just gorgeous! I love old traditional churches like this.


  4. Ana S. Says:

    Very impressive!


  5. Beth F Says:

    I too love to visit churches and cathedrals when I travel. Lovely.


  6. bermudaonion Says:

    That is stunningly gorgeous!


  7. Jennifer Says:

    I have been there and the beauty is amasing! Happy WW!


  8. Darlene Says:

    Oh my, how absolutely beautiful!


  9. Melody Says:

    I love churches and cathedrals too, no matter if they are old or new.

    Thanks for your comments, everyone! :)


  10. Suko Says:

    Thank you for sharing these spectacular photos! :)


  11. Julia Says:

    Oh, love the photos of the church!


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful. I love taking pictures of churches. I don't know how many hundreds I have, but I love them all :)


  13. Unknown Says:

    Stunning photos! Thank you! I love old churches especially inside, their is a special feeling. The first photo reminds me a little bit of St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC across from Rockefeller Center.


  14. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Wow! Gorgeous! Looks like something straight out of a movie.


  15. The Bookworm Says:

    wow, that must be gorgeous! great pictures :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.