Melody
I will cheat a little for my Nostalgic Moments post today, for there won't be a wordy post but a music video I found from YouTube. Sang by Faye Wong, Eyes On Me is the ballad that serves as a theme of a video game series, Final Fantasy VIII. Though I don't play video games, I've to say I'm totally in awe and fascinated by the overall technology that is able to bring these game characters to life. And most of all, this music video brings me back fond memories so how could I leave this out in my NM post?

As weekend is just round the corner, I wish you all have a wonderful weekend filled with books and everything nice! Enjoy!



7 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Awesome video and song, Melody! I don't play game anymore (my kid days are over LOL) but I do remember loving the game series Final Fantasy VIII. Older brother use to play it all the times too.

    Your NM are always interesting and I'm looking forward to see more :)


  2. Alice Says:

    I wonder when will I ever start playing games... I tried Street Fighter once and I was so terrible at it, I ended up laughing like mad at myself.


  3. Ana S. Says:

    OMG! I love that game to bits and pieces, and that song has brought back so many memories. <3


  4. violet Says:

    Never played the game, I'm not much of a game person. But love the video and the song.


  5. The Bookworm Says:

    I do agree with you, I dont play video games, but the technology is amazing. Have a great Sunday Melody! I like that song.

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  6. Iliana Says:

    Never heard this but I really liked it! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend Melody. I can't believe it's almost over - wah :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments! I hope you enjoyed that video!! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.