Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!


The prayer I had prayed - "Please help me find my father" - had been answered, but I wasn't mature enough to understand the power in my simple prayer. It was still part of my journey to put the puzzle pieces together.


(Pg 35, Bobo's Daughter by Bonnie Barnett)

4 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Interesting lead into what is to come. I don't much like clowns, but that cover is sorta sweet.


  2. Alice Says:

    I concur with Sandy! (I'm not a fan of clowns either.)


  3. Julia Says:

    I hope you're enjoying the book, Melody! :)



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.