Melody
26 September 2007
Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭)
Taipei, Taiwan






11 Responses
  1. The Bookworm Says:

    beautiful photos! especially that last one.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  2. Darlene Says:

    Those are fantastic pictures Melody. I've always loved ports and seeing all the boats in rows.



  3. Alice Says:

    Nice pictures, Melody!


  4. I love being by the water, walking out on the pier. I wish I could walk right into that middle picture!



  5. Matt Says:

    Thanks for posting the pictures, which bring back so much fond memories of Taipei. Tanshui has some of the greatest sunset views.


  6. Hi Melody,

    Love the pictures.

    My personal favourite is the last one, brilliant composition.

    Just linked to your blog for the first time, from violet's site, so plaesed I did.

    I love the blog presentation.

    Yvonne


  7. Julia Says:

    WOW I always enjoy looking at your photos, Melody! :)


  8. Melody Says:

    Hello everyone, thank you for your comments! :)

    Yvonne - Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll visit often! :D



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.