Melody

randomness

What if....

1. ...you were stranded on a deserted island, name one person you would chose to be stranded with. What would you do to survive?
I'd chose to be with my husband and my daughter, as both are equally dear to me. I don't think I'm able to do without any of them. I suppose catching the other people's attention is the first priority at this point of survival (aside from hoping my cellphone works that is), and once I have set up the necessary things (e.g. raising a fire or writing 'SOS' on sands), I'll try to look out for source of water/food and pray that help would arrive soon.
2. ...you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Have healing powers.
3. ...you could bring one character from your favorite book to life, who would it be?
Wow, this is a tough one because I have so many favourite characters whom I wish can bring to life from books.
4....you could solve one of historys unsolved mysteries, which would it be?
I'm not a big history fan, so I can't think of any. But I'm interested to learn more about the Bermuda Triangle mystery.

Labels: , edit post
6 Responses
  1. I would want my husband with me too!

    The Bermuda Triangle has so many interesting mysteries associated with it, doesn't it? I'd like to know more about it also.


  2. Melody Says:

    Indeed it is, Wendy. I hope they'll find the real explanation behind everything.


  3. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, having healing power is really good. That reminds me of Captain Holly, one of the fairy characters in the Artemis Fowl series. :)


  4. Ana S. Says:

    The Bermuda triangle is a good one! I'd also like to know what started all the legends of Atlantis (if anything).


  5. Melody Says:

    Alice - I haven't read the series yet, but I've heard lot of good things about it. :)

    Nymeth - Oh, the legends of Atlantis is another thing I'd love to know more about too!


  6. The Bookworm Says:

    hi, nice answers, I like #1 especially :)
    http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.