Melody
Dewey from The Hidden Side of a Leaf is hosting the Weekly Geeks (please click here for more details and how to join) and in this week the theme is Discover New Blogs Week!

It's always fun to explore new blogs and make new friends along the way, so let me share with you the blogs I have visited:

Kay's Bookshelf - Kay has written some good reviews, which range from short stories to memoirs. I happen to find a few new authors after reading them too.

Naked Without Books - Bybee, another avid reader who is living in South Korea! Maybe I can learn more about their culture and their lifestyle from her besides reading her book reviews that is.

Maw Books Blog - Natasha has a great site! Not only do I love the look of her blog but also she has some interesting links to read (Book clubs, Book lists, Bookish websites etc... just to name a few).

Mysteries in Paradise - Kerrie is a big fan of crime fictions. Perhaps I can find some new titles and new authors from her since I enjoy reading this genre too.

Can I Borrow Your Book? - I was first attracted to Juli's template. Very eye-catching! She also participates in various reading challenges and I have a great time reading her reviews.

I have a great time reading their blogs... There are a lot more blogs to visit and I will slowly catch up with the rest. Happy blog hopping and reading!

Finally, kudos to Dewey for coming up with this brilliant idea. Weekly Geeks is fun and you bet I will be looking forward to a new theme every week.
Labels: edit post
10 Responses
  1. Kerrie Says:

    Thanks for visiting my blog Melody


  2. Kerrie Says:

    BTW - what is a sticky post? I've seen it referred to a few times now.


  3. Debi Says:

    I really love this first theme of Weekly Geeks! It has been fun popping around and finding great new book blogs!


  4. Melody Says:

    Kerrie, you're welcome. I love exploring new blogs! :)

    Well, a sticky post is where you put up your post as its latest entry so that the readers won't miss it whenever they read your blog, and this is very useful if you're running a contest or serves as a reminder (all you need to do is to moderate the date). Hope my explanation helps. :)

    Debi - I love this theme too! What fun.


  5. Jane Says:

    I have noticed alot of people doing this and what a fun way to discover new people and their interests! Thanks for the links!


  6. Melody Says:

    I hope you join, Jaimie! It's fun. :)


  7. Iliana Says:

    Ok, everyone is having just way too much fun joining this :)
    I've been wanting to participate but just running behind as usual!


  8. Melody Says:

    I had a great time visiting the blogs, Iliana. It's real fun and moreover, it's good to get to know more friends. ;)


  9. Anonymous Says:

    So, so sorry it's taken me this long to say thank you for the link love! I've actually been lurking at your blog for a while now and have your blog already listed on my book review database. Looking forward to getting to know you better!


  10. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Natasha! I'm too looking forward to getting to know you better! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.