Melody

Photobucket

1. You know you're old when your memory starts to go downhill.

2. My heart is divided between my family and my work.

3. A cup of steaming green tea is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the loss, I have known the depths of pain when a family member passed away two years ago.

5. Gah, won't these people read rather than wasting their time on some other meaningless stuff?

6. Please leave me a comment as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, tomorrow my plans include meeting out with my friends and Sunday, I want to spend some time with my family!

11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    There you go! I left you a comment!!
    Hope you have a great weekend ~Chrissy


  2. Alice Says:

    Here I am leaving you a comment! LOL

    I'll be up in Genting Highlands for the MYFM concert. Was invited by another blogger friend. :)


  3. Melody Says:

    Thank you, Alice! :D
    Hope you've a fun time with your friends in GH!


  4. Florinda Says:

    Well, I'm definitely old, then. What did I come here for again? Oh, that's right - to leave you a comment!

    Have a great weekend, Melody!


  5. Debi Says:

    Uh oh...guess I'm old. (Don't worry, I already knew that.)

    Have a great weekend, Melody!


  6. My memory is definitely not getting better. :-)


  7. I wasn't finished leaving me comment, but Anya can be a little distracting. LOL I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Melody!


  8. Melody Says:

    LOL. Send my regards to little Anya, will you? ;) I hope you've a great weekend too, Wendy!


  9. Janet Says:

    How'd you like Eclipse?

    Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)


  10. Julia Says:

    *chuckle* about answer # 1 *grin*

    And I hope you're enjoying Stephenie Meyer book :)


  11. Melody Says:

    Janet - I love it! Can't wait to read the next installment - Breaking Dawn! :)

    Julia - You should know about my short memory, haha! ;P


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.