Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

I am currently reading a crime thriller, In The Woods by Tana French. It has an intriguing setting and I cannot wait to finish the book soon!

~ ~ ~

The finds shed was less impressive than I'd expected. In spite of what Mark had said about taking away the valuable stuff, I think my mental image had included gold cups and skeletons and pieces of eight. (Pg 51)

7 Responses
  1. This is a book I am really looking forward to reading. Great teaser, Melody!


  2. Alice Says:

    I'm teased! Great one, Melody. I'll work on mine when I get home. Am not reading any fiction at the moment so I guess I'll just grab one and do it... :D


  3. Melody Says:

    Wendy - I'm hoping you'll read this book soon. It's quite a page-turner. ;)

    Alice - I'll be looking forward to reading your teaser! :D


  4. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Sounds interesting! Okay, I've going to participate this time.


  5. Julia Says:

    Enjoying to see your answers for these Teaser Tuesday, Melody. Thinking about joining (geez there lot of meme I want join - after seeing how much fun you having *grin*) this one, but not sure yet. Are these always going to be the same instruction? I know in the past we both said that it fun to give teaser of what books we reading but we get different answers because the books changed. Same for Teaser Tuesday rules?


  6. Iliana Says:

    Yay, you are reading this one. We'll have to discuss the ending :)
    I liked it but it seems to be one of those people love or hate.


  7. Melody Says:

    Jen - I'm glad you decided to play! Will check out your post soon. :)

    Julia - I'm hoping you'll join! It's fun and it's always great to see what other readers are reading. :) Yep, the rules always remains the same.

    Iliana - I understand this book has received both positive and negative reviews, but I won't know until I've finished reading the book eh? ;P Will definitely let you know my thoughts after I'm done with it. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.