Melody

Photobucket

Finally I have completed on one reading challenge! Gosh, I felt like such a slow reader as compared to my fellow book blog friends, most of whom I am sure participated in more reading challenges than I did. Nevertheless, I am glad I am done with the 8 books as requested.

Here is the list of books I read:

I have to say my best reads are: Fire and Ice, The Blood of Flowers and Garden Spells. Because this is about books published in 2008, it is still not too late if you wish to join now.

Finally, thanks to Michelle for hosting this challenge!

7 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I have enjoyed reading Fire and Ice with you and Julia! Congratulations on completion of the challenge! :D


  2. Melody Says:

    Me too, Alice! I'm hoping Anne Stuart will have a new book out soon! ;)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Yay for finishing the challenge. It's a shame YA books don't count. I need to read more Charles de Lint.


  4. Julia Says:

    Melody - Even if you didn't complete all your other reading challenge, what you have complete here is good enough :) 8 books is plenty :) Congrats!

    Always enjoy joint-reading with you Melody. And the ICE series joint-reading with you and Alice was fun! I know that she is thinking of writing another ICE series, but right now am anxious to get my hand on the brand new (non-ICE) book she will be releasing soon! YAY!


  5. Ana S. Says:

    Congratulations on finishing, Melody. And don't worry. I think you're doing well on your challenges. And above all, you're having fun!


  6. Iliana Says:

    Yay - you did it! Congrats on finishing your challenge. I haven't finished on this year yet but I'm still hoping :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Rhinoa - I should've read the instructions more carefully before posting the YA's book, hehe. I had a great time reading for this challenge!

    Julia - Thanks! :) I enjoy the joint-reading with you and Alice too! I'm hoping Anne Stuart will release her book(s) soon so we'll read it together again.

    Nymeth - Thank you! I agree having fun is still the top on the list. ;)

    Iliana - Thanks! :) You've read a lot of books and I'm sure you'll finish it soon.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.