Melody
First, I want to thank Alice for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

As highlighted by Alice's post, this award deals with the values we deem important in others. Here are the six values that are important to me, six things I don’t support, and my nomination of six bloggers:

Six values that are important to me:
  1. Honesty
  2. Faithfulness
  3. Sense of humour
  4. Friendliness
  5. Discipline
  6. Love
Six things I don’t support:

  1. Rudeness
  2. Hypocrisy
  3. Hatred
  4. Over-critical
  5. Self-righteousness
  6. Unfaithfulness
My nomination for six bloggers are:

  1. Wendy from Musings of a Bookish Kitty
  2. Nymeth from Things Mean A Lot
  3. Iliana from Bookgirl's Nightstand
  4. Trish form Trish's Reading Nook
  5. Julia from Julia's Books Corner
  6. Trish from Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?


Also, thanks to Julia for presented me the Christmas Spirit award.

Here are the rules:

    • You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
    • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
    • List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going til you run out of space!
    • Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 2-50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!
    • Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
    Here are the five six things I love about Christmas:
    • It is about love, sharing and giving
    • Christmas trees and ornaments
    • Christmas shopping
    • The colourful lights and the Christmas decorations in malls
    • The festive moods
    • Christmas parties

      I would like to pass this award to the following friends:

      Labels: , edit post
      15 Responses
      1. Alice Says:

        Congratulations, Melody! You so deserved the two awards.

        We share the same six values/things for the Kreativ Award! *high five*

        I like your Christmas list and I just did mine too. Also tagged by Julia. And we share almost similar answers too. LOL.


      2. Anonymous Says:

        Congratulations on your awards...they are well-deserved!

        And thank you for passing on the Christmas love! :-D


      3. Melody Says:

        Alice - Thanks so much for the award! Glad we share the same value/thoughts for the Kreativ Award and the Christmas list as well! ;)

        Softdrink - Thanks! I can't wait to read your answers soon. :)


      4. Thank you so much for the awards, Melody! I enjoyed reading your responses to the memes.


      5. Ana S. Says:

        Thank you so much for the awards! I've just posted my answers to the Christmas meme. Many of the things I love are similar to yours :)


      6. trish Says:

        Thanks, Mel! I see all the qualities that you support in YOU. Coincidence? I think not. :-)


      7. Melody Says:

        Wendy - You're most welcome, and thank you! :)

        Nymeth - Always my pleasure! :) I've seen yours and I think your answers are great too!

        Trish - You're welcome! And thank you so much for your kind comments. :)


      8. Julia Says:

        Melody - thanks for the Kreative Blogger Award (we both know am not creative blogger, here *sigh*)! And thanks for playing on the tagged award I sent you :)


      9. Melody Says:

        Julia - Hey! Alice and I thought you are! ;) Thanks again for passing the award to me!


      10. Shana Says:

        Melody - it was fun to read your answers!

        Shana
        Literarily


      11. Melody Says:

        Thanks, Shana! :)


      12. The Bookworm Says:

        congrats Melody, and thanks for the award :)
        fun answers!
        http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/



      13. Melody Says:

        Naida & Jen - You ladies are most welcome! :)


      14. Darlene Says:

        Thanks so much for the award Melody. My Christmasy stuff got a bit halted by my eye injury. lol. I absolutely agree with the six things you love about Christmas. I'm already dreading taking down the tree-I do love the lights.


      Post a Comment

      Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.