Melody
My husband bought a blackforest Christmas logcake for Christmas last evening. Our eldest daughter was so thrilled and told us beforehand that she wanted to keep those lovely cake accessories after we have consumed the cake. Of course we have to agree; and don't you think they are adorable?

Here are some of the pictures we took:

The overall view

Santa busy at work!

Jingle Bell... Jingle Bell... Jingle All the Way...

The snowman has some fun with the white snow (cream, I mean... hehe)

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Happy holidays!

13 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    OHHH the Christmas Logcake look delicious! And the cake accessories are SOOOOO Adorable! I love it


  2. Shana Says:

    My daughter would love this too!

    Shana
    Literarily


  3. Ana S. Says:

    That is one beautiful cake. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Melody :)


  4. I've never heard of a Christmas Logcake. It sure looks fun though! Enjoy!


  5. Vickie Says:

    That's a beautiful cake and I'd definitely want to keep the decorations, too.
    Happy Holidays!


  6. The Bookworm Says:

    that looks cute and yummy!
    I agree, you should save those decorations.
    Merry Christmas :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  7. Stephanie Says:

    Ummm...Yummy!! I hope it tasted 1/2 as good as it looks!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, Melody. I hope you had a wonderful day!


  8. Alice Says:

    That's a beautiful Christmas log, Melody!

    I threw away those on my Christmas log. I should've kept it but only remembered AFTER the deed. SIGH~~


  9. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Ooh looks yummy!


  10. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone! Thanks for your comments! How I wish I could share the Christmas logcake with you all!! ;)

    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :)


  11. Iliana Says:

    How cute! I hope you guys have been enjoying the holidays! :)


  12. Darlene Says:

    Your logcake was beautiful. I love all the decorations.


  13. Melody Says:

    I share the same sentiments, Dar! ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.