Melody

Teaser Tuesdays


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser sentences for today [Lion's Bride by Iris Johansen (Pg 60)]:.




"Life is always a battle. You can't stop it; you can only choose the battleground," he said as if reading her thoughts. "If a pigeon reaches its target, men die. If a falcon stops the pigeon, different men die."

6 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    This sounds like a thought-provoking teaser, Melody.


  2. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I think I have one or two of her books somewhere but I haven't read anything by her before.


  3. Shana Says:

    I like that quote, Melody. I have a book by this author in my Audible library. Are you enjoying this one?

    Shana
    Literarily


  4. Melody Says:

    Alice - It does, isn't it? ;)

    Jen - I think I'd only read two or three historical romances by Iris Johansen so far.

    Shana - I like that quote too. Yes, I'm enjoying so far. :)


  5. That is a good one! So tempting . . .


  6. Melody Says:

    Wendy - The quote sure is intriguing, eh?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.