Melody

In my previous blog, I mentioned I will probably read Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series, but somehow I was attracted by the bookcover in Sherrilyn Kenyon's latest PB, BAD Attitude. :-P I just like the nightcities scene and what's more, on the next flap is the pic of a musculine hunk. What more could a romance suspense reader ask?

I started the book last night and was immediately hooked by the first chapter. I have always enjoy reading military heroes stories, so perhaps that explains everything. In this book, JD Steele was your typical bad boy attitude. He was arrogant, pissed off with the world and didn't care two hoots how everyone thinks of him. I suppose that is how the military men are supposed to be, if you are to survive in the battlefields as well as in this dog-eat-dog world. Anyway, he made one foolish act that ended up in the military prison, but was seeked by a secret governmental agency B.A.D. (Bureau of American Defense) about taking on a secret assignment. There he met Sydney Westbrook, who was one of B.A.D. agents. I can't wait to read how their sparks fly and not to mention the action-packed scenes which I'm sure will make this book a page-turner.

No doubt Sherrily Kenyon is one of my favourite authors. She is one talented writer who can write 3 genres: romance suspense, paranormal romance suspence and historical romance. Phew!
2 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Is Sydney Westbrook the female Vietnamese American you told me about?

    Good work with writing your comments/summary on your blog. I enjoy reading it :)

    Julia


  2. Melody Says:

    No, she's not. The Vietnamese lady was called Tee (Tiger). :-D

    Thanks for your compliment though. :-)

    Melody


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.