TBR
Melody

1. How many unread books do you have in your house, right now? (Your own books, that is--not ones that belong to other family members--and not counting things like school books, if you have them.) Clearly, an estimate will do.

About 90 books. And I haven't even count my chinese novels and mangas!

2. To the best of your recollection, what is the OLDEST unread book in your collection? How long has it been waiting?

Hmm...this is a tricky one. I think most of them are Lori Foster's earlier books (when she first wrote for Harlequins; and I got them from two friends whom I known from Lori's forum.) Probably they have been around for 3 years or more.

3. Do your TBR books (that's "To Be Read," if you didn't know) haunt you, make you feel guilty that you haven't read them yet?

Oh, and library books don't count . . . not unless you absolutely don't have ANY other unread book except what you checked out last Tuesday.

Absolutely. I feel I have left them behind and just dive into the newer books, but I will surely read them, just have to depend on my mood. But there are so many to choose from!

4 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Hey Melody - welcome to Booking Through Thursday! Yay you did it! *doing happy dance* ;)

    I think you did great. There are lot of Lori Foster's older books I haven't read yet, either. So you not alone :) And just like you, I tend to read the newer books than I do with the one too. Mood play important part in my reading and there so many books to chose from!


  2. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Julia! This is fun.


  3. Julia Says:

    It sure is fun! :) Glad you join! I won't be so lonely now that you and Darla with me *grin*


  4. Darla Says:

    Cool! I liked this one, even if it did make me realize that I have way too many books TBR.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.