Melody
This is a nice capture of a mother and daughter's private moment in my opinion. The lady in the picture was actually me, holding my 3 year-old daughter while we strolled at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.

This was taken by Jennifer Todd, who is my best friend while she visited us last year. I am thrilled to hear she is setting up her own photography website, knowing that photography is her passion and she is serious of making it as a career! Please feel free to visit Jennifer Todd Photography and she renders her services for all occasions (i.e. wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, christening, portrait, etc). I know she won't be charging a lot, LOL! And what's more, she does her work in Digital Format.

Jennifer, you go girl! Once again, congratulations! :)
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    I like that picture....what you said about private moments....the image said it all...

    I wish though, we could see your face. You seem to hide it all the time *sigh*...so this does not count LOL

    Great work of capturing this image Jennifer :)


  2. Melody Says:

    That's what I feel about the pic. :)

    Sorry to disappoint you, Julia, but that pic has to do! LOL.


  3. Julia Says:

    You always disappointed me Melody...tsk tsk LOL


  4. Jennifer Says:

    Thanks for the wonderful words!!!
    I look forward to visiting once again and getting even more photos . . . . esp. of us together & as a group!!!!

    Thank you for believing in me . . . . !!!! ((HUGS))


  5. Melody Says:

    I'm hoping that you will visit again next year, but then no pressure from me!!! LOL.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.