Melody


Week of August 12: Coffee time?

Are you coffee addicted? Tea addicted? How many cuppas per day? Black, cream, with sugar, without sugar? How do you take it?
Till next time...

Well, although I love drinking coffee, I'm not really a coffee person. I love drinking teas more than drinking coffees, and I have several types of teas in my drawer (e.g. Gold Tea, White Tea, Oolong Tea, Green Tea etc), and of course chrysanthemum tea for its cooling effect especially on a hot day or if you have a sore throat.

I drink two tea bags daily, and it's so convenient because you just have to add in boiling water and that's it. Moreover, it's good for health too.
Labels: , edit post
3 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Oh Mel... you reminded me of my good ol' former boss (the company I've just resigned from). He keeps a few type of tea in his drawer too. I'm missing him...


  2. Melody Says:

    Glad to hear my post reminds you of your former boss, hehe. BTW, you can always contact him if you wish...I still contact my ex-boss occasionally. The last time I heard from him was he has got cancer, and I feel so sad. :(


  3. The Bookworm Says:

    hi mel, I drink lots of tea too. my favs being green and chamomile. I've never had chrysanthemum tea tough, I'll have to try that one.
    have a good week
    http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.