Melody
Friday's Feast

Menu


Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
8. I always make sure to say "Please", "Thank You" or "Sorry". I believe you have to respect other people first before they do the same to you.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I heard this from a co-worker. A staff has replied an email to the sender, not realizing she had clicked onto 'Reply to All' on the list. When someone asked her about the thing she had replied, she innocently asked that person how come she came to know about it.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Hello Kitty. I have always like this cartoon character since I was in Primary School.

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
It has to be my Arts teacher during High School. Not only she is funny, but she looks like a student too. There was a time she told us her favourite colours are 'red, white and blue'... and after then, everyone began to use these colours in our arts assignments, hehe.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
... a person will succeed if he makes an effort to do so.
18 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    lol on the art class comment... that's one way to get on your teacher's good side.


    Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.

    http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html


  2. Alice Says:

    LOL. Your Arts teacher really knew how to work the class. HAHA.

    We have almost similar answer for our Appetizer. ;)

    Happy Friday, Mel!


  3. Julia Says:

    My niece is into Hello Kitty when she was younger. She got some Hello Kitty collection too. I don't know if she still kept collecting, after all it was long time ago.

    Great Friday Feast


  4. Gattina Says:

    My teachers were not funny at all and looked like undertakers !


  5. Melody Says:

    Hello Melody,

    I want to apologize for not posting on your site.
    I have tried to post using my blogspot account and it just won't work for me. I have to post anonymously on people's sites. I am sorry that I will not
    be able to leave a post for you.

    I did read your feast though. :-) I enjoyed it. Your salad is one of my favorites as well. :-) I like Hello Kitty too. :-)

    Thank you for coming by. :-)
    Sincerely,
    Stacey

    http://twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen/?p=339


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I am in total agreement on your appetizer AND your dessert. Wonderful feast.


  7. Alison Says:

    Great feast - thanks for stopping by mine! Happy Friday!


  8. Sandee Says:

    Great feast, but I especially liked your dessert. Spot-on. Have a great FF. :)


  9. Anonymous Says:

    I like Hello Kitty also. We had a lot of Japanese girls in my elementary school and they introduced my to HK before it was popular in the US!


  10. Kim Says:

    Love your dessert! Sooo true.

    Great feast!

    Mine is up...come on over.


  11. Great feast! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, Melody :)


  12. Great feast. I totally agree with your appetizer and desert.

    You are invited to join the feast at my table.


  13. MissMeliss Says:

    Excellent feast. Thanks so much for visiting mine. :)

    (www.missmeliss.com)


  14. Manny Says:

    Great feast. Thanks for stopping by mine. I didn't know Hello Kitty was a cartoon, too. I never saw it.


  15. JHS Says:

    I always warn people about your Soup when I'm out training/teaching sexual harassment prevention. I tell them not to send the inappropriate e-mail in the first place, but also to watch the reply vs. reply all and auto-complete features. They have gotten more than 1 person into a heap o' trouble!


  16. Barbara H. Says:

    That would be so embarrassing to send a "reply to all" that wasn't meant for all!


  17. Melody Says:

    Hi there.

    As well as missmeliss.com, which you visited earlier, I also keep a
    book blog at www.bibliotica.com
    I've added your site to my blogroll there, and was hoping you'd check out the site, and maybe return the favor.
    I quite enjoyed poking around your blog earlier today.

    -- Melissa
    melissa@missmeliss.com


  18. Becky Says:

    I love memes! I have considered this one before, but haven't started it yet. Maybe this is the week!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.