Melody
Randomness

Week of August19: Scary Movies
I love scary movies. I always have. There's nothing like a good old fashioned scary movie. The original 'Halloween' is one of my favorites, simply because I don't think there's anything scarier than Michael Myers chasing after Jamie Lee Curtis. And just the simple factthat he's wearing that creepy mask...that being said, list your top 5 favorite scary movies, and don't forget to say why you like each.

Till next time...

Ooh, I too love scary movies. Although I belong to the "easily-scared" type, still I can't resist the temptation of watching them. My top 5 favourite (and the scariest) movies is as follows:
  1. The Ring (Japanese version)
  2. Shutter (Thai)
  3. Ju-On (Japanese)
  4. Dark Water (Japanese)
  5. The Eye (Chinese)
Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I hardly watch movies, sooooo no prize for guessing, hardly watch horror movies as well. :P


  2. Debi Says:

    Oh, I love the original Halloween, too! Can still picture perfectly seeing it for the first all those many years ago.


  3. Julia Says:

    It been such a long time since I seen Halloween!

    Melody - The two movies, The Ring and Dark Water were good. But I barely watch horror movies these days, unless there a werewolves in it hehe. I whether watch either Action/adventure/ with stunts and kick butt films, romantic comedies (depend of course on the films) and drama.


  4. Debi Says:

    Hi Melody! Totally off-topic here. Well, actually not totally. As this is about scary books...
    But I just wanted to pop over and see if I couldn't nudge you closer to signing up for the R.I.P. II challenge. It would be so fun to have you join in! Carl is definitely one awesome reading challenge host. Come on, you know you want to do it!
    (O.K., I'll stop pestering now...but I do hope you join in!)


  5. Becky Says:

    No scary movies for me, lemme tell ya! Yikes yikes yikes! I am a scaredy cat! =)


  6. Melody Says:

    Hey Alice, but you can always catch them on DVDs, hehe.

    Hi Debi! I can't remember if I've watched Halloween, but from what I read from the others, it definitely sounds like a popular pick. Now I know you're going to tempt me with more challenges, hehe...it sounds like fun! I will have to look through my pile and post it on my blog if I decided to join! Thanks for telling me! :D

    Hey Julia, I know you're hooked on werewolves! Because you love them in books, but I didn't know you love them in movies as well. LOL.

    Hi Library girl! Cover your eyes with your hands but leave some gaps in between, hehehe...that's what I did when the scary parts come on the screen! LOL.


  7. The Bookworm Says:

    hi, I've seen 'The Ring' and it was scary. I havent heard of your other picks...I do hear japanese scary films are very creep though!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.